Basin Billing, LLC
2650 Washburn Way #180
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Serving providers and their patients since 1990
Your system or ours?
Each provider’s practice is unique.
We are equipped to customize our service to meet your needs.
We currently process for all of the following scenarios:
No EMR? – You’ve made the choice to continue with paper charts. No problem. We can bill from your charge slips.
No EMR? - You’re a hospital based provider choosing to remain independent. No problem. We can bill from your charge slips or we can code and bill from your reports.
EMR only? – You’ve made the choice to purchase your software vendor’s EMR system only. No problem. We can bill from charge slips or access your charges via remote desktop and enter into our Practice Management system.
EMR with Practice Management? – You’re utilizing a full EMR/PM system but want to outsource your revenue cycle management. No problem. We can code, bill and post on your system.
• Maximizing revenue through evidence based fee schedule and contract analysis using RVU, conversion factor and utilization review
• Maintaining coding compliance by providing ongoing professional training, requiring adherence to ICD-10, CPT, CCI and carrier specific rules, and maintaining a thorough understanding of modifiers that affect reimbursement
• Securing data through encryption and multi-level backup including disaster recovery
• Maintaining financial integrity through A/R controls, benchmarking, financial reporting, and regular auditing
Our services include:
• Fee schedule analysis
• Data entry
• CPT and ICD coding
• Electronic claims processing and claims scrubbing
• Payment posting and depositing to your account
• Refund research and follow-through
• Overdue and denied claims follow-through
• Claims appeals
• Patient statements and collection letters
• Overdue patient balance calls and payment plans (per your financial policy)
• Provider enrollment, credentialing and contracting
• Monthly reconciliation, standard and custom practice management reports
Our team has additional experience with:
• Meaningful Use
• PCPCH and Medical Home Models
• Web Portal design and implementation
• Provider compensation and bonus structure reports
• Capitation tracking